"I know how much it hurts you in lost time and money when a project drags on and on…. past the deadline. In 20 years in business I have met the deadline every time, I guarantee I'll do whatever it takes to complete the project on time."
Mr. Rakesh Kale
As a leading system integrator organization, Douse Fire believes that delivering quality in everything it does is a personal responsibility of every employee in the organization.
Douse Fire is committed to delivering systems and services that are reliable; within the specified budget, time frame and as per the agreed scope. Each Business Vertical/Regional Business Head is personally responsible for implementing this policy.
Our Promise is to :
- Ensure that all our personnel are trained in Quality Assurance and Quality Control on continual basis at all levels.
- Monitor and ensure the purchase of materials from suppliers who have a proven ability to consistently satisfy the agreed and laid down quality standards and specifications.
- Provide and ensure that the quality control mechanisms are sufficiently and effectively applied at all times on our sub-contractors and other parties involved in our projects.
- Ensure Quality Assurance of our services to both internal and external customers.
- Endeavor to satisfy and meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
- Periodic reviews of the implementation of the quality policy will be done by the Apex Quality Council and Regional Quality Councils. The Policy Statement will be reviewed annually as a part of the management review process, to ensure its continued relevance and adequacy.